BRANSON, Mo. – Ozarksfirst is following up on a story we brought you Monday about a courtesy notice issued at the Oak Grove and American Family Patriot Inn.
The city said three properties have received a notice so far under the lodging safety initiative, a new program aimed at holding landlords accountable and protecting tenants. One of the last remaining tenants at Oak Grove Inn said things have changed since Monday and she now has to move out of the property.
“We woke up with a knock at the door about 9 a.m. [Tuesday] morning,” tenant Anita Williams said. “The police department explained to us that the water was being shut off.”
The full article is available at ozarksfirst.com.
(Story by Sydney Moran, ozarksfirst.com)
Burn Bans Increase over Northern Arkansas
Southern Stone County Firefighters Work Boat, Structure Fires
Heat Advisory Back in Place Today
Highway 76 Work Along Lake Taneycomo in Hollister Set for 2027
Taney County Health Department Begins "Building Communities for Better Health" Initiative